By Susan Christy
The below mentioned eye care tips helps you have an healthy and
beautiful eyes free of eye wrinkles and dark circles around the
1. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables like carrots, drumstick,
spinach., papaya and mangoes. All these are rich in beta carotene
which helps to have healthy eyes.
2. Take adequate rest. Rest will refresh the eyes and help them
work more efficiently.
3. Exercise regularly to improve blood circulation. Only then
your eyes are sure to receive enough oxygen for good performance.
4. Drink at least 12 glasses of water to avoid any kind of puffiness
in the eyes. Drinking lots of water helps to flush out waste from
5. Use a clean cotton ball dipped in milk to clean your eyes.
Milk is a good and safe natural cleanser.
6. To induce a glow into your eyes insert 2 drops of pure rose
water using a dropper. This also gives you an special eye lift.
7. Regularly apply oil mixed in glycerin to your eye lashes and
eye brows to keep them dense and dark.
8. Always use sunglasses during the peak day time to protect
your eyes from sunrays. Direct sunrays cause heavy damage to eyes.
9. Place a slice of potato or cucumber on both the eyes, after
10 minutes remove and wash the eyes. This helps to avoid under eye
wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes.
10. Do not rub your eyes for any reason but instead just blink
your eyelids. Blinking is a good massage and exercise to the eyes.
Susan Christy is an experienced beautician. She has been
working on beautifying People in UK Since 10 years.Her beauty
care tips are worth trying out.